Skip to content

A hug of readers

There is probably a more official collective noun for the folk who read your drafts, come to your events, buy your book, and ask you to sign with ‘love and kisses’.

If you can think of a better word, I’d love to hear it.

No comments yet

I'd love to hear your ideas on this!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: